USE ALL YOUR FACULTIES
IF YOU WOULD BE
HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE.
A SERIES OF PRACTICAL LECTURES
CULTIVATION OF MIND AND BODY
L. CROZIER FRENCH.
This course is intended to teach thinking and to show
the power of the individual for self development. It
shows how the most menial service may be illuminated
and become a most delightful occupation.
Nature's highest laws studied by means of a review of
the common duties in the home and in business affairs.
No study required, no reading of books or momorizing (sic.)
of formulas necessary to gain the power of analysis which
enables one to know the mind, to learn to control, direct
and quicken its action, so that it may be ready to act in
How the commonest avocations of life may be made
means for obtaining the highest culture.
THE THEORY SET FORTH IN
FIVE INFORMAL LECTURES.
PRACTICE GIVEN BY MEANS OF
FIVE PRACTICAL LESSONS,
ILLUSTRATED BY LITERARY RECITALS.
THE WHOLE SERIES, $5 00. EACH DIVISION, $3.00.
1. Unity and Individuality.
2. Reading, Observation, Memory.
3. Conversation, Public Speaking-.
4. Character, Trinity in Nature.
5. Reserve Power in Mind.
1. General Review of the Threefold Nature of Man—Mechanical, Intellectual,
2. Mechanical Nature, Body, Health.
3. Intellectual Nature, Mind, Wisdom.
4. Emotional Nature, Soul, Wealth.
5. The Three Ls in Education.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.